DX20 and DX 20+ in a few words:
- 9 to 24 m working width
- Hopper capacity 900 to 2100 litres of fertiliser
- Quality controlled construction, ISO 9001-certified
- Long-lasting paint
- The chute: it is tilted and guides the fertiliser accurately onto the disc.
- The placement point: this is the simplest mechanism for adjusting the working width. Adjusting it does not require any change to the disc rotation rate or the ejection blades.
2 important points:
- Large sectors for error-free width and flow rate adjustments
- Complete calibration visibility regardless of the number of hectares spread.
Once the chute is in place, simply cover the distance indicated on the scale then weigh the result obtained.
- Maximum accessibiliy,
- Quick-fit chute… no tools needed,
- No difficult procedures
- 100 % electric
Electric control from the cab, no need to get off the tractor
No hydraulic distributor
- No damaged seeds
placement point modified at all times
No alteration to your fertiliser
The double cone hopper bottom makes it possible to detect immediately an irregular flow rate caused by the presence of a foreign body.
Customise your machine with the wide range of equipment available for the DX:
- Choice of control type
- Choice of electronic assistance
- Weighing system