DX30+ at a glance
The DX30 et DX30+ fertilizer spreaders benefit from technological advances developed for spreaders designed for field crops. These innovations are tailored to the needs of mixed and livestock farming and offer simple and competitive solutions:
- Section cut-off / Isobus / Automatic weighing
- 12 to 36 m working width
- Hopper capacity 1500 to 3000 litres of fertiliser
- Width setting by feed point on the disc
- Quality controlled construction, ISO 9001-certified
- Long-lasting paint
- A single, factory-calibrated weighing cell in 100% stainless steel, fully protected by the weighing frame, and not an increase in reference points
- Target accuracy to the kilogram with automatic application rate adjustment from the cab.
With a view to optimising distribution of fertilizer at the ends of fields and in corners via GPS, the action affecting the ‘application rate’ parameter is a sensible solution for the DX 30+ spreader as it avoids excess application of fertilizer and significantly improves distribution across the field.
Sulky DX30 and DX30+ fertiliser spreaders with weighing and electrical control of the opening/closing of shutters may be connected to an ISOBUS Universal Terminal already present on the farm (compatibility with ISOBUS terminals referenced in the AEF database is guaranteed)
The DX30+ model provides:
- 36m with good quality fertiliser
- 28m with any fertiliser
Graduated sectors redesigned for your convenience:
- Large sectors for error-free width adjustments
- Complete calibration visibility regardless of the number of hectares spread.
1- The chute: Angled chute guides the fertiliser accurately onto the disc.
2 – The placement point: the indispensable mechanism to guarantee large widths. Adjusting it does not require any change to the disc rotation speed or the ejection blades.
- Complete emptying of the hopper,
- Shutters operable regardless of hopper load,
- Instant opening/closing with no blockage possible.
3 important points:
- Maximum accessibility,
- Quick-fit chute… no tools needed,
- No difficult procedures.
- 100 % electric
Electronic control from the cab, no need to get off the tractor
No hydraulic distributor
- No damaged seeds
Always based on changing the dropping point
No alteration to your fertiliser