Color: RedContact Us
- When changing from raking to tedding the rake arms
are easily removed by pressing the spring loaded
lever. The arm is simply inserted and clicked into place
in the tedding position. The machine is tilted forward
- On the TI-5000 and TI-6000 models, by simply using
the gearbox selector, the direction of rotation of the
left hand rotor can be reversed to allow side raking.
The cam position and cam following rollers are easily
changed by hand.
- The camtrack can be set by hand to three different
positions to suit crop conditions and working format.
- On the TI-5000 and TI-6000 the direction of the left
hand rotor can be reversed to allow side raking. This
is a real advantage in light crops and in straw – with
the TI-6000 two individual 3 metre swaths can be
formed in one run.
- In working position the pivoting headstock allows the
machine to trail behind the tractor. The machine automatically returns to the central position when lifted.
The lower link arms can move up and down resulting in
better floatation, cleaner working and less wear.
- A multi – hole matrix on the ground wheels allows the
working height of each rotor to be finetuned to the
conditions. An on-board top link spindle allows central
setting of the rotors. Hydraulic ram as option on the
TI-6000 & TI-6000S.
- The required working height is set centrally by an onboard toplink spindle which is standard on all models.
A hydraulic tilt cylinder is available as an option for
the TI-6000 / TI-6000S.
- The working width on the TI-6000/
TI-6000S is set by a hydraulic ram
allowing the swath width to altered
to suit the pick-up width of the
following machine. TI-4000S and
TI-5000 are set mechanically.
- For road transport the rake is swung backwards. The
rotors, safety guards, and rake arms can be moved to
their narrowest position to reduce transport width.
- Special hardened crown wheels and pinions offer
high reliability with minimal maintenance.
- The TI-5000 and TI-6000 models are fitted with a
swath curtain to help form a perfect swath when
raking to the side. Rubber bushings are fitted to the
curtain arm to absorb any shocks.
Machine FeaturesContact us for details