GP 600 M1
Because of the increased growth of weeds in local grasslands, APV saw it as a necessity to invent a versatile machine for sowing, reseeding and aeration. The grassland power harrow is absolutely essential and efficient to control weeds like the common panicle (Poa Trivialis) in meadows where grassland is used intensely.
- Decimating of unwelcome weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Re-consolidating of soil
- Air brake (available only by order with machine)
- Warning signs + lights GP 600 (approx. 30 kg)
- Operating hour counter
- Mounting kit for PS 120-500
- Set of sensors – radar + tractor linkage lower bar sensor GP 600
- Filling step for GP 600 (approx. 80 kg)
- 40 km/h version with TÜV
- Accessory kit 500/50-17“ tyres
- Accessory kit toolbox
- Working width: 6 m
- Transport dimensions (without PS) in m: L 5,5 x W 3,0 x H 3,1
- Transport dimensions (with PS 300 M1) in m: L 5,5 x W 3,0 x H 3,1
- Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 390 mm) Full Edition: 3.800 kg
- Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm) Full Edition: 3.800 kg
- Weight (Toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm) (without PS): 3.800 kg
- Mounting category: CAT 3N
- Tractor performance: from from 100 kW/140HP
3 double-acting control devices for chassis, folding and adjustment of roller necessary
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRACTOR
The unit has a net weight of more than 3.800 kg and a working width of 6 m. The tractor has to bring a performance of at least 100 kW (approx. 140 HP). The tractor must also have three double acting hydraulic systems (combination with a hydraulic sowing machine additional a double acting hydraulic system and an depressurized back flow).
Working capacity: 4 to 6 ha per hour
BENEFITS VERSUS COMPETITION
- The grassland PRO harrow has spring-borne levelling plates to even out mole hills and other unevennesses.
- Followed by two beds with cranked tines that are made in different strengths.
This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
FOR USE WITH:
Usable ONLY with pneumatic sowing devices with HYDRAULIC fan PS 200 M1 – PS 500 M2
STANDARD SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Complete unit with three beds of tines and roller
- Spring-borne levelling plates
- Beds with cranked 12 mm tines (78 pcs), 8 mm tines (114 pcs)
- Heavy grassland Cambridge roller (Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
- 25 km/h version