Kidd Toppers inline with offset or fully offset. Standard features include twin timed gearbox drive with reliable Comer gearboxes, free swinging blades reduce shock loads on gearbox preventing expensive failures.
- Single rotor with offset linkage.
- All Kidd Topper have direct gearbox drive
- All blade carriers are through hardened and blades have a hard exterior with a ductile centre to withstand impact.
- Parabolic skid, slides over fields, without digging in and scuffing the surface. Particularly useful when turning.
- Unique three point linkage hitch system allows the Topper to slide easily over the field surface.
- Drive line protected by shock absorbing couplings The 240s is fully offset with 2.40M cut. The 240s is fully offset with 2.40M cut.
- The 240S will break back if an obstacle is encountered and travels within the width of the tractor for transport