Simple installation of PS-devices
The Machine Carrier MT2 M1 ensures that our Pneumatic Seeders (PS) can be flexibly deployed as they do not have to be mounted directly on the trailed soil tilling implements.
Only the hoses and the dispersion plates have to be mounted directly on the implement.
- Enables flexible use of the PS devices
- Relieves the soil tilling implements
- Simultaneous spreading of different seed types and/or fertiliser
- No direct installation of the Pneumatic Seeder on working implement required
- Axle load weights are optimised!
- Traction increased by better weight distribution on the tractor
- Working implement is easily connected and driven
- Seeding combination with various attachments (cultivator, disc harrow, rollers, Striptill blades..)
- Transport dimensions (without PS)
H 1,35 m, W 1,95 m, D 1,45 m
- Net weight
- Attachment category
tractor-side CAT 2 or 3
implement-side CAT 2 or 3 (only possible with lower linkage mounting)
- Tractor power
varies according to attached implement
- 1 pce. PS 120 M1 – PS 800 M1 or 1 pce. PS 120 M1 – PS 500 M2 of the fertiliser edition
- You can find the ideal seeder for your application
- Base frame with access platform
- Additional 3 hoses (each 25 m)