Push Off Grass Fork
The Prodig Push Off Grass Fork is designed to quickly and efficiently handle high volumes of grass silage on Large Horsepower Tractors and can also be used on Tele-Handlers/Wheeled Loaders.
- Designed for use on large tractors & loaders.
- Heavy duty construction using High Yield structural hollow sections and plates.
- Available in widths from 2.5m to 3.6.
- 1400mm square profile Hardox tines used in bottom bar for long service life.
- Our full range of Hardox tines are manufactured incorporating a replaceable wear tip meaning the tine never has to be replaced.
- 40mm pivot points fitted with greasable bushings.
- Hardened cutting edge wear plates on bottom section.
- Fitted with Hydraulic equalizer valve and buffer pads to reduce impact on gate.
- Greasable bushings on all pivot points.
1.(40mm Hardox steel by 1.4m (55’’) tines used in bottom bar for long service life.
2.(40mm pivot point pin fitted with replaceable bushings.
3.Bushings and grease points on all pivot points.
4.Fitted with Hydraulic equalizer and buffer pads as standard.
5.Hardened cutting edge wear plates on bottom section.