Samco 41 HD Drill
The Samco drill 41HD is the ideal machine for the large farmer or contractor wishing to have machine to work with all the technology of a larger machine.
A roller in the front of the drill allows the seed to be sown into a firm seed bed with a constant depth of sowing. This roller is also the drive train for the seeding elements.
Equipped with Optima HD Kverneland Pneumatic seed disc unit, the drill offers a very good quality of sowing regardless the type and size of the seed. The HD unit increases the seed placement accuracy to have the best space between all plants. The Unit has various settings to adapt the seed box to the type of soil and field condition.
- HP required 100 – 120
- 10 Ha per day output
- 3 point linkage required for lifting machine
- Front linkage required for tank 1200 Litre / optional two 300 litre drill mounted tanks
- Fitted with hill side unit to maintain optimum laying of the film
- Four track eradicator tines
- Easy adjustment of the seeding rate
- Equipped with an automatic vairable spray rate
- Each film unit can be lifted / lowered independently