Samco Punch Film Layer & Seeder
Samco have successfully launched the newly invented Punch Hole Film Layer and Seeder. This machine consolidates the soil, lays the film and finally accurately sows the seed using the ingenious Punch Wheel Unit ensuring precise sowing depth and spacing of seeds.
The machine is suitable for use with Black Bio Films for weed control in organic farming, and with transparent film types for better seed germination and stronger and faster young plant establishment.
- Many different versions of the Samco Punch Hole Seeder are available to suit every growers requirements
- Machine models available to lay Film Roll widths of 1.2mtrs to 2.2mtrs
- Seed row spacing’s of 23cms to 75cms
- Seed row spacing’s from 10cm to 250cm
- A large range of crop varieties can be sown
- Easily adjustable Punch Hole units allow for a wide choice of seed depth settings
- Two options for seed delivery: Air Assisted seed distribution or Precision singular seed delivery
- APV units used for the air assisted seeding system
- Kverneland Accord used for the Precision Planting System
- 1 to 20 seeds per punch hole can be planted
- Optional extras include herbicide application, granular or liquid fertiliser application, insecticide or micro nutrient and drip tape for irrigation