Mechanical weed control
Due to its rugged construction and versatile application (wheat, corn, beet, canola, soya bean, horse bean, peas, potatoes, vegetables and grassland), the Tined Weeder is an essential piece of cultivation equipment for modern agriculture. The Tined Weeder performs as an alternative to chemical weed control.
The Tined Weeder provides an alternative to chemical herbesides and is invaluable for organic soil care.
- Increasing the potential of the soil
- Soil cultivation
- Reducing incidental weeds
- Soil stimulation
- Meadow aeration
- Complete machine with tines Ø 7 mm 450 mm long
- Line spacing 3,1 cm
- Parking legs with folding machines
- Requirement by weeders with scissor folding – 2 double-acting control devices necessary
- Transport width 1,5 – 3 m
- Gauge of the track: 1,36 – 1,40 m
- Automatic pivoting in of the side beds by parallel guidance