Tractor Tine Grab
The Prodig Tractor Tine Grab is an extremely versatile heavy duty, robust attachment which can be used for a wide variety of applications, in the Agri sector.
Tractor tine grabs available in widths from 1.3m to 1.8m.
Ideal for efficient handling of silage, maize, manure, bales etc.
Wide opening grab for large items and cleaning up to walls.
Heavy duty 8mm wall box section, and 10mm plate, grapple construction.
25mm thick curved profiled Hardox tines on grapple.
25mm thick profiled Hardox tines in fork for extreme strength.
Our full range of Hardox tines are manufactured incorporating a replaceable wear tip meaning the tine never has to be replaced.
Heavy duty fork back with vision windows to view outer tines when loading.
Engineered and fabricated bottom section for superior structural strength and rigidity.
Twin double acting hydraulic rams mounted on the top of the grab.
All moving parts fitted with greasing points.
- All moving parts fitted with greasing points.
- Heavy duty full fork back with vision windows to view outer tines when loading.
- Zinc plated pins.
- Triple plate bottom bar for superior structural strength and rigidity.
- Heavy duty 8mm wall box section use it grapple.
- 25mm Thick Hardox profiled tines used in fork & grapple.